Tuesday, July 10, 2012

15-Day Challenge: Day 11 I'll Keep 'Em

Day 11 of Sar's 15-Day Challenge, and the topic is...

What's one thing that you would never change about yourself?

I would like to be taller, thinner and generally look younger. But I wouldn't change a thing about my life because where I'm at is a very wonderful place. That's not to say that I won't keep trying for that perfect hairstyle, or try to maintain a healthy weight. Those are things I can change, or not, as I choose. But there is one thing I would never change.

I love the color of my eyes...green with flecks of brown. I think I got the lazy eye from my daughter, but I'll keep 'em anyway!

 
 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Look younger?! I have sooo many friends who don't believe that you're retired because you look so young, so there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have hazel eyes too! Got them from my daddy, and it's one of the only ways I take after him. I think they're the best color eyes, personally. :)

    ReplyDelete