Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday v.2



Once again, I'm linking up with Sar and Meghan's month-long Gratitude Attitude project for Thankful Thursday. Here's what I'm grateful for this week:

{one}

I'm extremely thankful that the elections are over. I fervently wish all our candidates would vow to concentrate on their own qualifications and records rather than bashing their opponents.

{two}

I'm thankful that the voters of my state are concerned with the basic civil rights of all citizens. This is obvious in both the referendums we consider as well as the candidates we select, and it's yet another reason why I love the state of Washington.

{three}

I'm happy that the weather cooperated this week so my husband and I could put up the exterior Christmas lights. We traditionally turn on the lights immediately after Thanksgiving dinner.

{four}

I'm thankful for my weekly yoga class. The stretches are wonderful for my new hip, the interaction with my classmates is hilarious, and the reflection and introspection is good for my soul.

{five}

This week in particular, I thank God for the warmth and safety of my home, for all the utilities we take for granted, and for our easy access to fuel and groceries. Our hearts go out to those in the storm-ravaged parts of the country.

Here's wishing you have a wonderful week...remember to hug those you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment